Blending Antique and Modern Décor
ACHIEVE A TRULY UNIQUE LOOK
Place an antique chair near a contemporary sofa.
Add an antique rug and vintage wallpaper to otherwise modern décor.
MORE IDEAS TO CONSIDER
- Consider modern furniture against vintage wallpaper or vintage shelving with subway tiles.
- Hang minimalist artwork above an antique chaise lounge or vintage photos in a modern setting.
- Combine a rustic table with aluminum chairs or a mahogany desk with an angular office chair.
- Group similar vintage items on a mantel, shelf, desk or end table.
- Cover an old regency chair in modern fabric.
- Pair a contemporary dining room table with an elaborate mirror or chandelier.
USE THE 80/20 RULE
Pair a vintage lamp with contemporary dining room furniture.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
We will happily meet you in-person at your home or on a call to discuss window covering options. Please pick a convenient date and time and we will be there with all the samples needed to make a decision.
We look forward to working with you to make your window covering project easy and your home beautiful!