Mounted Window Treatments
A QUICK GLANCE AT THE ADVANTAGES OF EACH
Regarding new blinds or shades, including new styles or colors, you must mount your window treatments inside or outside the frame.
You will put your blind or shade within the window frame in an inside mount, whereas in an outside mount, your shades or blinds would be mounted outside the window frame.
Why Choose An Inside Mount?
- An inside mount is a perfect choice for highlighting a delightful window frame that provides a decent and complete look to your window.
- If you use a window sill as a shelf for plants or ornaments, then an inside mount will be great.
- Inside mount with elegant curtains will complete your window look.
Acknowledge: Deepness of the window frame is necessary so your window shades or curtains would not expand above it. Any handles or cranks on your window frame may seize the shade or blinds when lowered. Furthermore, You may have a small gap on each side of the shades to allow for smooth function.
Why choose outside mount?
- An outside-mounted window would be a great option when you want to hide the window frame, and it is also a better choice for making a window look more comprehensive.
- You would also not need inside-mounted shades or blinds after putting an outside-mounted window.
- You will have an excellent view when you raise the drapes.
- It can block more light than inside mounted windows as it covers the entire window.