Decorating with Bookshelves
REDUCE THE CLUTTER AND FLAUNT YOUR TREASURED BOOKS
An exquisitely made bookshelf can so be so much more than book storage. Bookshelves that exude elegance can both be functional and decorative. They can solve your storage problems and be the best display of your decorative items like vases, sanctuary, plants, flower arrangements, clocks, and photos. A sophisticated bookshelf design can even make your books look decorative.
We believe that bookshelves can enhance the look of every space, be it your library, home office, bedroom, or living room. A good design can be functional and add interest to any of your rooms.
Bookshelves add beauty and function.
Industrial bookshelves add a bit of grit to your room.
HOW TO FIND THE BOOKSHELF PERFECT FOR YOUR PLACE?
Bookshelves come in every style, shape, and color and can be made of any material. Some bookshelves are open style while others can be closed. Therefore, you can customize them in any way you like to fit or complement your space.
- If you want to add an avant-garde look to your room, install industrial bookshelves.
- Vintage bookshelves take your aesthetics back to historical times.
- A modern, neutral bookshelf is good enough to blend with your sleek and clean style.
- A French boulangerie gives a European touch to your place.
HOW TO ARRANGE YOUR SHELVES?
Here are a some ideas to enhance the impact of your bookshelves:
- Use your bookshelf as a room divider, either at full height or waist height.
- Take a new take on arranging books; organize your books by colors or in a horizontal fashion.
- You can paint the back in contrasting colors if your bookshelf has a closed back.
- Install your bookshelf around windows, a door, and even a long staircase to give your place a modern look.
- Create a cleaner look by not stuffing your books too tightly.
- Install bookends; they can bring all the fun and decorative elements to your shelf.
Arrange your books by color for added interest.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
We will happily meet you in-person at your home or on a call to discuss window covering options. Please pick a convenient date and time and we will be there with all the samples needed to make a decision.
We look forward to working with you to make your window covering project easy and your home beautiful!